My favorite writer


Resultado de imagen para george rr martinResultado de imagen para cancion de hielo y fuego

Hi everybody. Well, today the post for me it’s difficult to write because I don´t read a lot because I don’t have time to read beyond the university texts. Anyway, right now I’m reading “A song of Ice and Fire” by Georg RR Martin and I’m going to write about him because his books are a masterpiece and I love him too much for that.
Georg Raymond Richard Martin born September 20 of 1948 in Bayonne, New Jersey, United States and he still alive.  He is a novelist and write specialize high fantasy and fantasy. The way that she wrote his books is specially interesting, I’ve never read something like that. He writes the chapters of his books with the name of each character, giving the importance to each one of them, which makes it much more special and exciting at the time of reading some of his books.
Currently, the most important saga that George has is “A song of Ice and Fire” which contains five books of approximately 900 pages. This saga is so famous because it was made a series about these books called “Games of Thrones” which, in my opinion, It´s as good as the book.
That’s all guys! 


Comentarios

  1. Hi, I'm not familiarized with this writer I do know about Game of Thrones pretty much just the name but I wanted to tell based on what I've heard that he likes to kill his characters, he's evil

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I bought the first book of the Games of Thrones Saga! I'm quite excited

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow! I find it very interesting that he devotes his chapters to certain characters! Someday when I have time I think I'll read it and I will watch the serie.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite techonological device: My cellphone!!