About some interesting topics馃挜

What is your opinion about tattoos?

About this topic, my point of view is that people who have tattoos are looked at poorly in society and If we talk about this in Chile, the situation in worst. I say this because people in Chile who have tattoos that are visible, they look bad, can´t find work and are judged only by that. I believe that this people are like the others, they are a good person, also have the same opportunities to do all the things like the others.

What is your opinion about the Chilean tradition called ‘mechoneo’?
From my point of view, I think this Chilean tradition it’s terrible! I believe this because the “mechones” come with good expectations about the university and the environment created in this. This activity I think it degrades new students, mess them up completely and take away their stuff and to get it back the have to collect a certain amount of money. Sincerely, this have to end in all the universities, it isn’t a good welcome to people, is better have a party for this. In that way, all can participate about that.

What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?


From my viewpoint, abortion must be legal in the three causal, free, safe, and all the cases! It’s the right of all women because everything that we have had to go through is enough. I think this has to be legal in all the ways because it is a right to choose about our bodies, it is time for women’s demands to be taken seriously and served by the government.

What is your opinion about the immigration situation in Chile?
From my viewpoint, the government about immigration hasn’t done a good job.  I know that immigration people, most of them are illegal but the Pi帽era government must have legalized that situation and not take them out of the country as If the were things. There is talk of diversity in this country but what is least tolerated is exactly that, there is a little cynicism in our country that doesn’t accept to people from other countries who come for better opportunities.

That's all, what do you think about this topics? Are you agree or desagree?

Comentarios

  1. Hi! As the same as you, I think we should take more seriously the laws about immigration and abortion in Chile. Those are two issues in which our country is in debt yet. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Hi Carmen, with regard to tattoos I agree with your vision and would you get a tattoo?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite techonological device: My cellphone!!