English Language Challenges

Hi everyone, today I’m going to talk about the challenges I face that when I’m learning English.
First, when I’m in class of English and it’s time to see grammar, it’s hard form me to easily understand this kind of thing, I feel like it’s the hardest thing at first, but when I get the logic, the issue becomes easier to do. Secondly, I have to say that sometimes when I hear the miss talking I get a little lost and that makes my concentration not quite and that is too frustrating in its time. Third, when I must do exercises, I don’t understand at the first, it’s weird because when I can do them fast, I realize it was just a matter of concentration. Fourth, when I have to read a text, If I see a word I don’t understand, everything seems like a mess to me and I can’t understand much and that is again too frustrating because I know I understand English.
when I think about what I could to do overcome these challenges, I think I have to go more motivated to classes, that wat I think I’d be more focused on the classes. Another thing I think about to solve and improve on these challenges is that I have to practice more about grammar, in that way I could understand and solve the exercises faster. I think from time to time I would have with me some dictionary, for when I have to read and not get lost, so I learn new words at the same time. In general, I believe I have to read more things in English and listen to more music in that language.
That’ all, what do you think about it? Do you have this challenge to?
Resultado de imagen para english class Resultado de imagen para english class

Comentarios

  1. Hi, in my case my challenges are more related with times in english, I get really confused sometimes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hahaha is very real what you say, it happens to me that when I'm reading and I do not understand a word I get frustrated and everything ends.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite techonological device: My cellphone!!