My favorite TV series: Games of Thrones



Game Of Thrones (Temporada 8): Portadas de EW – Sombras de Rebelión
My favorite TV series off all time is obviously Games of Thrones. You can watch the series in HBO, internet, downloading and watch it! The series has eight seasons with 73 episodes in total but believe me, it looks very fast.
The series is about of the fight for the Iron Thrones that lies in the main city called Kings landing. We can find seven kingdoms around of the capital who want the throne. At the beginning of the series the iron throne belongs to the Baratheon’s House but then it goes to the Lannister’s House. The principal house who want the Iron Thrones is the Targaryen’s because the others house took it away when there was a king belonging to the Targaryen’s House. I don’t want to tell you the whole history because I don’t like the spoilers but if you are excited to see the series, the only thing that I can tell you is that you are going to be surprised with the great story that is in the middle.
Maybe, the most important houses in the series are the House Stark, Targaryen, Baratheon and Lannister. But obviously, all the houses are important in every seasons.

   

Comentarios

  1. I have been listen to much about GOT. Definitely I will try to watch it soon. Good post!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, the serie has many episodes. I would like you to talk to me more about the series. I like to see how much you like it!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite techonological device: My cellphone!!