My future job


Hello my friends! Today I’m going to talk about my future job and if you ask me, when I was a little girl being a psychologist wasn´t in my plans. In fact, since I was little I always wanted to be a teacher and when I grow up, I want to be teacher of English because mi teacher in secondary inspire me for that and I must accept that I was about to be. But also, in secondary, my philosophy teacher teaches me about Psychology and a lot of things about this discipline. I have to say that I left with a big decision to make. Finally, I choose Psychology because it seems to me interesting how the mind work.
Now, talking about my future job, I don´t know how I want it to be, but I would like to combine Educational Psychology with Legal Psychology because I always interested about the law and how it works in our country and around the world. Furthermore, about Educational Psychology, I interested in that because the educational system is not good in Chile and I would to like to fix it in some way, I know is hard, but you can always bring your grain of sand. I must clarify that I don´t know how I can do to combine this subdiscipline, but I always can try in the future. About the major, maybe take one about Educational Psychology to specialize more in that and I learn more of course. I would like to take one of Developmental Psychology because It’s related to Educational Psychology, I could take advantage of that.
Obviously, I would like (and I love it too) travel because of my job because in that way I can learn more about the things I’d like, and I hope to do. If we talk about the money, I haven´t clear how much the psychologist wins in these two areas, but I will not be millionaire(lol). Anyway, I believe I can live quietly with the salary that I receive (omg I hope that god bless me).
And that’s is all I have to say, have a nice day! Bye

Resultado de imagen para psicología educacional Resultado de imagen para psicología educacional
     

Comentarios

  1. Hi, I really enjoyed your post because I liked what you want to do with your career

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm glad you're motivated with those areas. Best of luck!

    ResponderEliminar

  3. The thing about traveling opens the mind something we need a lot, that's why it's great! I like your motivation for things to change

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite techonological device: My cellphone!!