Postgraduate Studies


When I finish the psychology degree, first, I’m going to look for a job as a psychologist to have money to have money and be able to pay for a later study. If I can do that, I would like to take in the future a course of developmental Psychology because in actuality I really enjoyed the course that we have in this semester called “Developmental Psychology”. In fact, I really like this area because it’s in charge of seeing the evolution of the child from different studies. Furthermore, I think If a studied a graduate of development psychology, I would have a basis for studying a next course in Educational Psychology.  All of this because I want to combine both branches of Psychology to generate a change in the future of the children.
I would like to study the first course in Chile because of the money but the other graduates I would like to study in other country because I think they have better academic plans than Chile. I would to travel to United States, Australia or maybe Finland because of their education.  
I would like to have a part-time course because I have to work to pay the course. Preferably,  I hope find a graduate that can be taught in the evenings. About this, obviously the fatigue was high but at the end everything has a reward.

That's all my friends, now a I would like to read your future course!

Regards!



Resultado de imagen para psicología del desarrollo

Comentarios

  1. Hi, in my case I want to study something clinical about children and teenagers, because I feel that people do not give attention to the mental health of this two subject...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, wow! it seems that many of us are interested in children's area! It does not matter, childhood is really important and we want to do something about it speaks very well about who we are. I wish you the best! I hope you succeed!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite techonological device: My cellphone!!