Changes to my Study Programme/Work Field


Hi guys, I hope you’re all okay today I’ll write about the changes you’d like to make to my work/study program.
Resultado de imagen para psicologiaFirst,  to contextualize, our country doesn’t really care about people’s mental health. Currently, many people have jumped to subway lines because of this and the government is still not taking measures to prevent such events. And it’s clear that solutions that only give “soluciones parches” that don’t really solve anything. We can see this when in public health to get an hour with the psychologist, you must wait more than a month to get it, which increases the problem. I think the government should mainly take care of this as many people urgently require this kind of assistance. I would like this to be done because that way I believe that several mental health issues could be resolved, like the subway suicides. Obviously isn’t the big solution to that problem but we can start from that.  
Secondly, I would like to write about the psychologist. It isn’t a direct change to Psychology as such, but rather a call to psychologist. It is known that there are psychologist who generate a greater number of sessions with the patient to get more money. And this, from my perception, is well known to the population so they refrain from attending for this reason.  So, if we want people to have a healthy mind, we must stop these kind practices. It’s a call for these psychologists to become aware of what they are actually doing, that by this kind of practice our are is so badly looked at by the people. In that way, people will approach us with the confidence that deserve to have.

That's all, what do you think about it?

Comentarios

  1. Hi, I really liked what you had to say because is very important to tell the reality in our country where everyone seems to not notice.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are very right Carmen, about mental health problems and about the quality of professionals. Maybe many times it affects that we do not have courses on professional ethics

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite techonological device: My cellphone!!