My favorite techonological device: My cellphone!!





Resultado de imagen para j4+

Hello my friends! Today I’m going to talk about my favorite technological device, which is my cellphone. I use every day because I go everywhere with this. Is my favorite device because is easy to use, I can listen music everyday thanks of the mobile data, see my social networks when I want and how many times I want too. Furthermore, my phone serves me to perform academy activities like read papers or write a report in case I don´t have my laptop close.  Another think cool of my phone is the camera, took a very good pictures and for me that is amazing because my previous phones had a very bad camera. For that, I’m so happy with my phone because I like very much took pictures and capture important moments like a birthday or parties with friends. Besides, always wake me up with the alarm, can be annoying but thanks to this I can go every day to the university.
I must add that thanks to this every day I live one more day. Maybe sound weird but I just say it because if there was not my phone and Whatsapp, my mom probably kills me ahaha. Nah this is a joke but every time I don´t answer the phone, it’s a deadly call of attention and yes, my mom is a little bit controlling.
And that’s all , now I would like to know which is your favorite technology device!
See you ins your post!

Comentarios

  1. Funny post hehe. I think that Cell phone makes life so much easier.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Do you remember when I lost my cell phone? I wanted to die, I did not know how to wake up, I did not know how to communicate for jobs and I did not want to lose memories. But I found it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with what our classmates commented because I use a lot my cellphone too, especially at those moments when I'm boring and trying to skip my responsibilities jsjsjaj. Regards and see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that listen music in the cellphone is one of the best thinks about the new technology, so I use it to go everywhere too. Good post!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario